Spawner Changing plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Apathy_, May 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Apathy_

Plugin category: Misc

Minecraft version: 1.18.2

Suggested name: Developers Choice on the name

What I want: I'd like a plugin that allows players with the correct permissions to change spawners to different types. This plugin should be relatively simplified and doesn't have many features. Id like this to be a GUI based plugin where a player can insert a spawner of any type into the GUI, along with a "bank note" and in another spot in the GUI, a spawner of the correct type would show.

For the bank note section I would like the plugin to be compatible with BeastWithdraw. This plugin allows players to withdraw money(Vault) into pieces of paper for players to do so as they please with their withdrawn money.

With the successful combination of a spawner, and this bank note in the GUI, the player can now select the spawner that appears in the GUI to open up a new GUI where they can select the mob type they would like to change it to. Every mob type would have a permission node and the ability to remove it from the GUI if the player doesn't have the permission. This spawner changing GUI should be completely configurable in the sense where you can change the GUI title, mob names, lore, etc.

Id also like the plugin to be compatible with RoseStacker so that players can change multiple spawners at once. This would include the plugin doing the math to make sure that the player inserted enough money into a bank note to change all the spawners.

Id also like the entire GUI to be configurable so that you can add filler items for empty spaces, change the GUI size(9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54), and have custom items with a name and lore in the GUI. It would be great if the GUI that comes up when you change spawner types could have a second page or third if applicable.

If someone would like to take this plugin on that would be awesome but at the same time I fully understand that this is a pretty advanced plugin and would take a while to complete. Thank you for even taking the time to read! :)

Ideas for commands:
    • /editspawner - Open the spawner changing GUI.

Ideas for permissions:
    • (plugin-name).editspawner.use - Allows the player to use the command
    • (plugin-name).editspawner.bypass - Allows players to bypass any payment requirements and allows changing to all spawner types
    • (plugin-name).editspawner.type.* - Allows a player to use ALL spawner types
    • (plugin-name).editspawner.type.(mob) - Allows a player to use a specific mob type

When I'd like it by: If you're asking someone else to do the work, don't give them a deadline. Thank you for even considering making the plugin :)

2. Offline

Apathy_

Bump - It doesnt have to have BeastWithdraw incorporated with the plugin. It could just have Vault so you can charge players depending on their group

Last edited: May 10, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.