Spawn

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by LtHoodie, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LtHoodie

Hi so I have a server and I have seperate worlds on it. So I have a factions server that has two worlds one spawn and one wild. So I would like to know how I could make it so that people can spawn where they left off but only one world.

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@LtHoodie
    You can take a look at my LobbyAPI plugin. With that plugin, players will be teleported back to a lobby area if they are not in that world when they log off. Look in my signature for the bukkitdev link

3. Offline

LtHoodie

Ok but I kinda dont know what u mean.

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@LtHoodie
    If you look at my plugin LobbyAPI, it has something called a "MainWorld" (not to be confused with MainLobby). Main Worlds are linked to other worlds. When a player logs off/dies in a MainWorld, nothing happens. But if the player logs off/dies in another world, the player will return to the Main world.

[Edit] Just released this is in the BukkitDev forum and not the PluginDev forum. LobbyAPI as it is now does not have commands for this feature yet, but in the next update (may come out in the next few days) I will add a command for this. Once that happens, I will reply here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.