Spawn Zombie when offline

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AGreenPig, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AGreenPig

Version:

What I need:

Hi! I am looking for a plug in that has the same Offline Plugin like the Youtube project "Suro".
    For anyone who doesn't know what that is, here a description of the plugin I am looking for:
    A special Zombie will spawn when a player goes offline.
    If a player goes offline I would like a Zombie to get spawned at the position where the player logged off.
    The Zombie should not be able to move, have a helmet (so it doesn't die in sunlight) and have the nametag that the player has. It shouldn't be able to despawn and when killed it should have the same drops as the player (the drops of the player that logged off).
    If the player logges on again and the Zombie was killed, he/she sould be put into spectator mode, and if the Zombie didn't die, the player should be able to log back on normally.

If someone could be able to program this or show me a plugin that can furfill my needs I would be very, very greatfull.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2019
  2. Offline

crazicrafter1

@AGreenPig I can make a plugin like this (I'll learn more while going along), so yea i'll try to do this. Also what plugin name? Commands? Perms?

Idea similar to this for additional information.

3. Offline

KarimAKL

@AGreenPig I believe i've made it as you wanted.
    Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gctst5cllof1pnl/OfflineZombie.jar?dl=0
    Features:
    When a player leaves the server, a zombie is spawned. (Let me know if the zombie isn't how you wanted it)
    When a player joins the server, the zombie is deleted.
    If the zombie is killed, it'll drop the items the player had before leaving, as well as the experience points the player would've dropped.
    If the zombie is dead when the player joins, the player will be set to spectator gamemode. (the player won't lose experience points or items because you didn't mention that. Let me know if you want it changed)

4. Offline

AGreenPig

@KarimAKL Oh my god! How fast can you Guys program thats craaaazy!! Thanks you so, so much!!! I am Going to use this Plug in for a Server with a few of my Friends... So you maybe have a Twitter, YouTube etc Account where me and my Friends can Support you? Thanks again! And so fast too...

5. Offline

KarimAKL

I made this in a few hours. (probably around 4 hours)
    No, but thanks for the offer.

6. Offline

AGreenPig

Thats fast! Faster than I can start Minecraft

KarimAKL likes this.
  7. Offline

madtomic

This could be a dupe nightmare. Anyway, sounds like a fun plugin.

8. Offline

KarimAKL

What?

9. Offline

madtomic

I didn't quite finish reading request so I thought a player could die over and their friend can loot their stuff over and over. ;)

10. Offline

KarimAKL

11. Offline

AGreenPig

Yeah about that...could it be possible to only spawn the zombie if the player is in survival?
    It's just that a zombie spawnes idf the player is in spectator too...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2019
  12. Offline

KarimAKL

13. Offline

AGreenPig

Thanks! It works prefectly now!

KarimAKL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.