Filled Spawn heal/clearinv plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by miner0914, Oct 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

miner0914

Suggested Name: BSpawn

Basically, I want a plugin which can be customized in the config and has an option which sends players to the spawn on join, When a player does /spawn, It clears their inventory and heals them although I want a config which is like this

on-spawn-command:
    - #command here
    - heal %player% (%player% can be a variable for the player in plugin)

clear-inventory-on-spawn: true/false

heal-player-on-spawn: true/false

send-player-to-spawn-on-join: true/false

Commands:
    /setspawn permission: spawn.admin.setspawn (says Spawn Set! in chat)
    /spawn - no permission (just says Teleporting to spawn in chat in orange colour)
    /spawn <player> permisson: spawn.admin.others (says Sent %player% to spawn in chat)

FYI: please make it as efficient as possible, Im dumb and used skript before and it killed my servers TPS

Server version: 1.18.2

I hope someone can make this ASAP (1-3 days), I'll be really thankful I want this for my pvp server, Used skript to do this and it killed TPS

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
  2. Offline

miner0914

3. Offline

LABSTORM

What do you mean with this part? Do you want to be able to put commands in the config that are executet, when the Player spawns?

Otherwise I am done with the rest. :)

miner0914 likes this.
  4. Offline

miner0914

Some commands that will be executed when player types the /spawn command through console, the %player% being placeholder for the player name, so like if I do
    on-spawn-command:
    - kill %player%

It'll execute kill miner0914 (my ign) in console then send them to spawn

EDIT: You probably have this done but make sure it sends players to the set spawn on their death please, And please make sure people can /spawn if they're in a different world so example a player is in world "arena" and the spawn is set at world "sand" and they do /spawn and they get teleported to the set spawn at world "sand"

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
  5. Offline

LABSTORM

6. Offline

miner0914

Hiya, plugin is great so far Just one thing, the spawn resets every restart and I get the following error in console:
    [​IMG]

upload_2022-10-5_22-15-39.png

7. Offline

LABSTORM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.