Space Helments

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by harrisonhaunted, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

harrisonhaunted

All i want this plugin is to be is when you join the server your will have a peace of glass on your head that you can not take off there will be no permissions because every one will have them.

2. Offline

JTGhawk137

I will do

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  3. Offline

harrisonhaunted

is that the plugin?

Thanks so much :D

[quote uid=90699178 name="JTGhawk137" post=2901109]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Do you want to be are Dev?

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged Posts. Please dont triple post! There is an Edit-Button right next to the Date.>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  4. Offline

XgXXSnipz

JTGhawk137 don't be their deck... I've had horrible experiencs meeting server owners off the Internet, usually they only have like 3 players on a day and it's a horrible server

5. Offline

harrisonhaunted

Are server is not even open yet and also its been worked on for 1 month and the one under my name was from two years ago so how about you stop highjacking this post and get off mam.

6. Offline

JTGhawk137

I don't care, I just sometimes get bored and need things to make and this will help :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.