space atmosphere

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Block_Blazer, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Block_Blazer

This plugin will make players with out a glass block on their head take drowning damage. (/hat with essentials) this will also make mobs take damage too. if its possible, add a feature that makes it so you can whitslist regions with world guards that disables the drowning damage.

2. Offline

XgXXSnipz

3. Offline

Block_Blazer

ok. is it possible to make it so people have a breath? like when your underwater, and the bubbles disappear slowly.

4. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Block_Blazer yes, so you want a player with a glass block on their head to be underwater for only a limited time, but then wouldn't that defeat the purpose

5. Offline

Block_Blazer

hmm ok. the air bubbles don't matter. just suffocation damage when the player does not have a glass block on their head. plus the other things i mentioned. I plan on making a sort of DayZ in space.

6. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Block_Blazer hmm, ok so if a player enters water and doesnt have glass block on his head, he suffocates including mobs as well, gotcha need a private dev? im up for job

7. Offline

Block_Blazer

hold on.. i had said that the water doesn't matter. I may have derped with the plugin intro. I ment any where in the world.
    EDIT: and yes, i would like this plugin to happen.

8. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Block_Blazer alright ill make it now next time you make a plugin request follow format plz

9. XgXXSnipz Does your "private developments" cost?

10. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Block_Blazer UPDATE: Almost done, well technically done, I'll have to hold off on the WorldGuard stuff as I must look into the API to use it, is that ok? so far it works with the player im going to get it to work with mobs, also adding some cool effects

IIxUnderWorldxII nope

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  11. XgXXSnipz Ooh. And are you a decent dev?

12. Offline

XgXXSnipz

IIxUnderWorldxII indeed :p

Block_Blazer one question, what to you want the JAR file to be called?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  13. Offline

Block_Blazer

hmmm. good question. "No Atmosphere" would be fine. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.