Filled Soulbound

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by IamMcDylanH, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Offline

IamMcDylanH

Plugin category: Role Playing/ Mechanics

Suggested name: Soulbound

What I want: I would like a plugin that can bind certain items to players. I should note that I do not want an item ID bound to a player, but a given item.

Example: Donatorguy spawns in with re-named donator leather armor, he then tries to drop it and give it to Playerguy. The plugin prevents Playerguy from picking up the armor and only allowing Donatorguy to pick it up. However Donatorguy drops a regular piece of leather armor, and Regularguy can pick it up.

Ideas for commands: /soulbound add (name) - Adds item in hand and lables it as (name)/soulbound remove (name) - Removes given item from soulbound list.

Ideas for permissions: soulbound.add, soulbound.remove, soulbound.bind.(name)
    When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. IamMcDylanH Sound like a good idea to me. :)
    I could make this for you if no-one else picks this up.

Edit: Though, I'm not sure if the mechanism you suggested would work for sould binding items. Could you explain, which items should be souldbound? And for what purpose you're going to use it?
    Sounds a bit inconvenient to me to have to use /soulbound [name] for every item..

Edit2: Suggestions/ ideas for soulbound items:
    Players can't drop soulbound items at all (will get cancelled or deleted)
    Player can drop soulbound items, but other players can't pick them up

Items can have various statuses:
    Bind on Pickup,
    Bind on Equip, (For armor)
    Bind on Use. (For tools, using a pickaxe once will bind it)

3. Offline

Chloe-chan

Question, do you want to allow soul bound items to be able to use ? If so, on crafting, the soul bound items can be lost.

I have made a test version, download link here. Feel free to tell me anything you are not happy with or improve on. ^~^

Command:
    /soulbound - Soulbound held item to player.

No permissions yet.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  4. Offline

IamMcDylanH

My idea was to allow players to drop soulbound items, but other players can't pick them up. I also like the idea of the various statuses. Would it be possible to hook this in with phatloots and possibly epicboss? I'm mostly wanting to use this to soulbound dungeon gear and boss drops.

5. Possibly, I'm working on the basics of the plugin right now. Thats almost finished, when its done I will look into hooking into those plugins.

6. Offline

sebdomsan54

I love how they ignored you lol:p ty for this i will try now see how it runs and all here you go[diamond][diamond][diamondblock][cake]

7. Offline

IamMcDylanH

I am completely sorry, I honestly only saw 1 reply at the time.

8. Offline

Chloe-chan

Haha it's okay.

9. Offline

sebdomsan54

10. Eh, what? :confused: Why?

11. Offline

sebdomsan54

12. That's an entirely different request, so very off-topic. And sorry, no I'm not going to make that plugin. Sounds like a silly request, I think there are many different plugins which do just that (or something similar).

13. Offline

sebdomsan54

okay thanks anyway

14. Offline

Gitany

AT LAST! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!