Something like MinecartMania

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bobmatino17, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Offline

bobmatino17

Well, the title should be self-explanatory enough. MinecartMania in my opinion was an amazing plugin for hey0. And it (or something very simmilar) would be great for Bukkit.
    --- merged: Jan 11, 2011 5:10 PM ---
    sorry, didnt notice the sticky thread. fail.

2. Offline

Afforess

Minecart Mania is coming to Bukkit (I've got it about 70% ported), but I can't fully port it until all the missing features with bukkit are finished. I'm waiting on them.

Craftbook's minecart features are likely to be ported as well, but are probably held up for the same reason.

3. Offline

Craigdb

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if any further developement of MM is planned for 1.8 and on... The plugin thread is paused, and refrence to 'Aforess' returning in Sept,2011 (it's now Oct). I haven't used too many features yet, but it has become a staple part of my server. I noticed that the autofarming features (I assume other features too) have broken sometime around the bukkit build 1240+. I'm in no way a developer or programmer etc, but if I change between bukkit builds on my server (tested 1240 Vs 1337), no errors, then errors, then no errors. So the plugin appears to be configured ok.