Problem/Bug Something is not allowing me to add new Group Manager prefix

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Crafter2352, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Crafter2352

Hello!

Im having an issue with group manager.. im trying to add a new prefix the the 'Owner' Rank but even when i add it nothing happens:
    [​IMG]

as you can see it Continues to stay [Hub] [Owner] DigitalLyfe

The only Plugin i can think is doing this is Essentials But im not sure how to fix it...

Please Help

Thanks Alot!
    DigitalLyfe

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Your picture shows before the change, and then the change. it does not show what you typed after the change. Try using a lower case P for prefix.

3. Offline

Crafter2352

so Basically what im getting at is theres no change in the prefix, therefor the message if wrote before is the same as the message after. i am not sure what you mean about 'P'

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

For you it says "Variable Prefix:'<what you typed'..."

So that means the command you're doing is "/mangaddv Owner Prefix <prefix>"

Try doing it like this: "/mangaddv Owner prefix <prefix>"

Note the lowercase p in the second one.

5. Offline

Crafter2352

ok so i did that and this happend : [​IMG]
    no it give me 2 owners

6. @Crafter2352 The &k&4 does nothing. There is nothing there. What chat manager plugin are you using?

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

So it looks like the GroupManager prefix is working, as you can see by the dark grey brackets and blue Owner text. There seems to be another plugin adding a second prefix based solely on the name of the group you're in. Do you have Factions? I think that's a common cause of the grey Owner tag. If not, list all of your plugins.

8. Offline

Crafter2352

im using GroupManager. i also have essentials chat on.

I do not have factions and the Dark Grey and blue owner thing i made.. Auctually this will be good for me to have 2 Prefix's though but i still need to find out whats doing this. i think its something to do with essentials

9. Offline

oceantheskatr

List please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.