Someone pls port Monoport? :(

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Runelynx, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Runelynx

2. Offline

iSushi

I don't find this plugin better than any of the other plugins, please keep your thread a little bit less subjective. Sorry I can't help you, but the author of that plugin looks a bit dead in my opinion. And did he/she even release a open source?

3. Offline

Runelynx

Uhm sorry my opinion isn't in line with yours but I'm certainly not going to change it so it agrees with you lol... yeesh!

Anyways... anyone looking for mods to port, this one would be very nice :)

4. Offline

MarkusNemesis

Looks like something i could do. May just require a spot more looking into by me.

but i'm pretty sure a plugin called Sortals can do this..

5. Offline

Runelynx

Looked for Sortals but cant find it anywhere. Any chance you'll be moving forward w/ a monoport remake?

6. Offline

Kayonesoft

I've seen a dozen teleport mods but none of them have the ability to create custom teleporters like I want. I prefer my teleports to be 1x1x2 and bound to lightstone for the cool glow effect.
    This is one of the few mods left that I need to restore my old world.

7. Offline

Arcwolf

Same here, I've used the mod extensively in my world. Huge teleplex hubs for long distance transfers... teleports at every town. Miles of roads now have to be traveled... brutal. A rail system is helping but with it comes additional construction and rework of the existing transport system. Its kind of a mess. I was used to a 1x1x1 block pad in a transport station in towns but now its a Rail station ... oh well, maybe some day huh.

If anyone is in question about the source code for this mod, it is in fact in the jar file for this mod.

8. Offline

8e8

I wanted to let you guys know, in case you didn't happen to see the other topic, that I'm in the process of doing a remake based on the description from the original Monoport. I should have a first release ready in a day or 2.

9. Offline

Kayonesoft

Fantastic news.

10. Offline

Arcwolf

Thats freak'n sweet! Now if someone would port over BlockDoor my world would be back to where it was with Hmod...