Someone please make this 1V1 PVP plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Gabo3869, Jan 22, 2015.

?

Would you play on a server that had all this

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gabo3869

Plugin Category: Fun

Suggested name: duel
    ok so i have ssen many plugins like this however none really fit to exactly what i want I need a plugin that does for example /unranked or /ranked for a random duel and /duel [player]. I DON'T want a kit create possibility because the players can costumize their own kit before accept a duel. It needs and ranked system of somekind. when you win a ranked match you get points and if you win from a person with higher points or rank you get more points than someone who has lower points or rank. It needs an option to do /unranked . i want players to be able to play 15 ranked matches and unlimited amount of unranked matches i would also need to be able to reload world and generate its own arenas baced on a schematic of some sort similar to the sky wars plugin also if you could have diffrent dule types so like sg where you can get only a certain kit and dule or Kohi similart to that of Badlion and other PVP servers

Ideas for commands:
    - to duel a player: /duel [player]
    - random duel unranked: /Unranked
    - random duel Ranked: /Ranked
    - to leave a match: /leave
    - to create arena: set region of arena and do /create arena
    - set position: /arena pos1 and /arena pos2

Ideas for permissions:

- /duel [player] permissions: allow.duel.player
    - Random duel unranked permissions: allow.duel.unranked
    - Random duel ranked permissions: allow.duel.ranked
    - to leave a match permissions: allow.duel.leave

When i'd like it by: well im not expecting someone is going to make this because its a quite big plugin but if someone can spend some time to this this persone pleases many people. so doesn't matter when its done im very very happy if someone wants to make the plugin.

thanks for reading and i hope someone want to make the plugin,

2. Offline

dvargas135

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.