someone made everyone an admin help!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by blaize9, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

blaize9

well one of my mods, i think made everyone an admin. is there any way i can check who? im using essentials group manager

2. Offline

obscurehero

no idea with group manager. Make sure they're not all OPs. You can check that easily by checking the ops.txt in the main server directory.

3. Offline

Crimsonfox

Depends on how they did it and what they have access to. They could have promoted them using group manager or they could have opped them. Check your permissions files and see what groups users are in and also check ops.txt in case they did it that way

4. Offline

blaize9

Only my admins are on ops (their related to me)
    Mods have
    groupmanager.manuadd
    groupmanager.mandemote
    groupmanager.manpromote

5. Offline

Crimsonfox

Okay then, sounds like they may have done it using groupManager. I would check the permissions and groups for individual users to see of they're in the wrong ones. To find out who did it, check your logs for anyone using the commands a lot.

6. Offline

AgentKid

Open this file: <serverdirectory>/plugins/GroupManager/<world>/users.yml and delete all non-admins and mods from that list. I'm not sure if there is any way that you can find out who made everyone an admin, but try checking server.log

7. Offline

blaize9

ya ive done that like 2 min after it happend, but it does not log any /manuadd commands =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.