Some things I'd like to see

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SeeD419, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Offline

SeeD419

Wordwrapping - Especially for chat. This has to be the most basic plugin ever, and I've never once seen it. Maybe that and a one bar larger chat box to type in so long messages don't fall off screen. We could call it, "Betterchat" =)

Spawnmob - What can I say...I miss my slimes and giants

Performance enhancements via Bukkit - I like Bukkit. I like the community and the plugin authors, but fuck me it's definitely slower than hmod. My hardware and software hasn't changed, and it literally has cut my max player limit in half.

I know, I know, it's indev. I'm just saying...I'd look forward to it. Not complaining...just pointing it out. Making my observations known if you will.

Herobrine Plugin - On my server we have 2 churches of herobrine, lol. We had a herobrine summoning plugin that was just awesome. I had a group called "Priests of Herobrine", and I found it amusing. In order to be whitelisted you had to sacrifice yourself at the temple of herobrine. I miss having a good laugh at noobs freak out.

Craftbook - I know sk89q is busy and will get around to this. I'm just noting that I miss my pumpkin circuits and elevators working. It's like my world doesn't function right :(

DSMail - Just a basic mail system plugin so mods and admins can stay in contact mainly. I saw one within another large plugin that I didn't need.

Teleport Blocking - A ported plugin to block teleport summoning, and teleporting to you when you wish to be left alone.

TpAllAway - I miss this command as well. Noobs raiding your house? /tpallaway 100

Permissions integrated into Bukkit - I know, it's coming. Nothing else to say.

I had a couple more but I lost my train of thought. Might edit it later. Bukkit has come a long way since I started using it. I remember when there was like almost no functionality on my server at all and next to no plugins ported. I hope to see it one day pass hmod's mark and continue on.

Anyone else miss these things? Or have any other things that they miss/look forward to?

One down, 8 to go.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016