some settings for my server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Crankysan, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello i have some problems on my server :
    plugins: permissions ex, essentials.chat essentials, jobs, chestshop, iconomy, world edit, vault
    Problems:
    after the hunger is on 0 the players will instant be death, and on 1 hunger left they get some debuffs.
    players in group guest can build but in permissions ex it isn on build false.

i hope some one can help me

2. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@Crankysan do not use iconomy. It is severely glitched and should never be used without a SQL database. The file implementation has a bug that in some circumstances all player data will be deleted.

None of the plugins you have installed should do that. Server log?

3. okay the next problem the end after ender drake no ender amytyst spawn maybe worldguard block it ?

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Crankysan
    Why are you still on 1.7.10? That came out three years ago. Update to 1.11.2

What is Ender amytyst?

[edit]Are you talking about the one in the mod "biomes-o-plenty?"

5. i mean ametyst a friend kiled the drake and he said at the spawn, spawned 8x8 ender ametyst blocks and at the_end

oh i found it on google what u mean with biomes o plenty that is a mod right ? did the drake drop nothing in normal minecraft ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

7. Drake? Amytyst? What are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rayzr522 and Zombie_Striker like this.
  8. EnderDragon Ametyst Soory

9. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Crankysan
    What is an Amytst? Minecraft does not have anything called an Ametyst. Can you post something to identify it (A picture of it, Block IDs, it's Bukkit-Material name)

Rayzr522 likes this.
  10. Offline

Rayzr522

@Crankysan are you running a 1.7.10 server with mods?

11. Offline

ipodtouch0218

I think I deciphered the problem. By "amethyst" he could be talking about obsidian, both being purple. Drake is the dragon, and when he killed it and went through the portal again, it spawned the platform that appears when your end spawnpoint is over the void.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

TheEnderman likes this.
  12. nope, a friend said when i kill the ender dragon it will spawn ametys blocks on the world spawn, these block s are mod items by biomes o plenty. and that was false, another friend said by biomes o plenty is an extra setting where u can turn on ametyst ore spawn in the_end. and that was no problem anymore cause i have no mods installed on my server.
    @Rayzr522 nope.
    sorry for my bad english

13. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Crankysan
    We still do not know what you mean by ametyst. Can you please post a picture of the block, the Bukkit Material name of the block, or the id of the block?

ipodtouch0218 likes this.
  14. that problem with the ametyst is solved. and the other problems too ! Thanks for all of our answers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.