Filled Solved

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mikhaelcool7, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Offline

metalhedd

no you dont need to store anything, the players XP is already stored in the game, and the HP Is based on XP level, so there is no need for a database

if nobody does in a few hours I'll reconsider. but I think someone can take that code and release exactly what you want pretty easily

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Offline

mikhaelcool7

The link that you posted. Why at the bottom int maxHP = 20 ? I don't know anything about coding but why is it like that ?

3. Offline

NathanG_

Yes but he wants the players health to stay the same even after the XP is removed. I guess I'll go ahead and compile yours for him, but I will rewrite the next version to support data storing.

4. Offline

metalhedd

that's the default value it will use if there isn't one in the config file for your current XP Level.

He said XP Will be kept permanently as well, so you dont need to keep it independently, the XP will always be there.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

NathanG_

6. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Thank you :)

Thank you :)

NathanG_ likes this.
  7. Offline

metalhedd

NathanG_ likes this.
  8. Offline

mikhaelcool7

It doesn't work properly with armor on -_- When you equip armor your health drops back to 20 and you have 10 hearts. When you level up you get your health and hearts back but if you get hit a lot while having armor on and you get hit until your health drops below 20 your hearts drop back to 10 and you have 20 health again. When you take of your armor it drops your health again. When you die your health drops to 20 and you have 10 hearts but I still have my level and xp. When you level up it gets fixed.

It doesn't work properly with armor on -_- When you equip armor your health drops back to 20 and you have 10 hearts. When you level up you get your health and hearts back but if you get hit a lot while having armor on and you get hit until your health drops below 20 your hearts drop back to 10 and you have 20 health again. When you take of your armor it drops your health again. When you die your health drops to 20 and you have 10 hearts but I still have my level and xp. When you level up it gets fixed.

9. Offline

metalhedd

That definitely doesn't happen for me. it must be a conflict with your other plugins. I've equipped and unequipped armor over and over, it has no effect on health.

10. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Can LoreAttributes or MobHealth plugins affect it ?

It was LoreAttrbutes. I tried to remove the base health it kept putting me in - No. I tried to put the base health 80 and when the glitch happens I get 80 health and 4 rows of hearts. Is there another plugin that will allow me to put its enchantments into another plugins custom weapon. By using a config. A plugin that cant do anything in-game.