Filled Solved

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mikhaelcool7, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Suggested name: Health Plus
    What I want: When a player levels up by killing mobs or by using xp bottles, I want his health to be increased by 1. Example: Level 1 = 21 player health, Level 2 = 22 player health, Level 60 = 80 player health. I have a max level cap set to 60. I want the hearts to be added in the ui too. I found this plugin but its to much. Health Plus should also be compatible with the MobHealth plugin.
    Commands: No commands.
    Permissions: Applies for everyone.
    When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

NathanG_

Levels as in experience? Or another plugin that provides levels like MCMMO?

3. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Example: By default your health is 20 all the time. I want 1 more health for every level up. When you level up you should have 21 health. When you become level 2 you should have 22 health. This should apply for the player not jobs.

4. Offline

Taketheword

You can't just "add" hearts into the UI without something like spout.

5. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Do you want to bet ? Before asking something, I check if its possible.

6. Offline

Taketheword

mikhaelcool7
    Just never heard of that. I guess it would be reusing something within the minecraft.jar so hmm..

7. Offline

Samthelord1

Give me about 9 hours, ill sleep wake up and have this done.

do you want 40 hearts to be visible when a player has 60 xp levels?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  8. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Why 40 ? It should be 30 If he is level 60. 20 health = 10 hearts on the ui.

9. Offline

Samthelord1

According to you level 60=80 hearts read your post

10. Offline

mikhaelcool7

health not hearts on the ui

It even says "Level 60 = 80 player health"

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

Samthelord1

You can see I'm getting messed up. You stated that 60 levels = 40 hearts

12. Offline

mikhaelcool7

I started health and it was never changed. on the ui 20 health is 10 hearts, so if the player becomes level 60 he/she should have 80 health and 30 hearts on the ui.

13. Offline

Samthelord1

I know how health works well thank you. And you're using a odd replication 80 health would equal 40 hearts.

14. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Sorry I got confused. Yes it is 40

Thanks in advance if you make this plugin for me. Sorry for confusing you.

15. Offline

Samthelord1

So you'd like all those 40 hearts displayed on the screen?

16. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Yes.

Level 20 = 20 hearts displayed, Level 40 = 30 hearts displayed, Level 60 = 40 hearts displayed. I don't want 40 hearts to be displayed when the player is level 0,20 or 40.

Level 20 [​IMG]
    Level 40 [​IMG]
    Level 60 [​IMG]

17. Offline

Samthelord1

It'll be done in 6 hours

18. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Okay :) Thank you

Any luck ?

19. Offline

Samthelord1

I woke up 4 hours late, i'm now in the car on the way to the airport, I'm sorry :/

20. Offline

mikhaelcool7

okay... Will you have internet there (Where you are travelling) and maybe make my requested plugin after 1 or 2 days ?

21. Offline

Samthelord1

no internet, I can write some lines of code, if you'd like, have no way of making a plugin though.

22. Offline

mikhaelcool7

I don't know coding. I will just have 20 hearts then :(

Actually do write some lines of code. Maybe I can try to finish them and make a plugin.

23. Offline

NathanG_

I can take this up if you like, shouldn't take too long.

24. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Please do 0_0

Do you understand what I want ?

25. Offline

NathanG_

I think so. You want a system where every time a player levels up, they are given a half a heart, up to 80 health, 40 hearts, at level 60? Also did you want the health to stay permanently? Or when they lose those levels the health goes away?

26. Offline

mikhaelcool7

I am going to do xp keep on death so that is a yes. Permanently.

27. Offline

NathanG_

Well, I mean, if you have them keep it permanently I will need to store the player and their health in a MySQL database or flatfile which would be a lot more memory. I guess I will implement that in the second version, as that will take a little while longer.

28. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Yes, I want it to be permanently. A lot of memory is how much ?

29. Offline

metalhedd

I wrote this, and it works, but I dont particularly want to publish it and support it, who ever manages to compile it can take full credit: http://pastebin.com/LJ0XuU0y it expects a config file like this:
    Code:
    max-hp-per-level:
      0: 20
      1: 21
      2: 22
      3: 23
    ... etc ...

30. Offline

mikhaelcool7

Make it also compatible with the plugin MobHealth.