[SOLVED]Receiving "A BLOCK WAS PLACED" messages

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BeerDone, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BeerDone

[SOLVED]
    It's MoveCraft 0.6.9 Beta, I will ask SycoPrime on how to remove those.

Original post:

2. Offline

oxysoft

You should take out plugin 1 by 1 until you find which is causing that. Then we can help you.

3. Offline

BeerDone

My server currently has players on it, I will provide such information as soon as possible.

Another note is that this message does not create any errors or freezes, but it is pretty annoying, filling the log with garbage basically.

4. Offline

greyfire

this problem only occurs when there is a prolem with your essentials and or premissions, if it is not configured properly it will note Every action or one action in code or as a tiny notification, you have a small problem, but i can't help you figure it out, if you filled out the suffix or info:
    they make it malfunction, which forces it to note the action. if not resolved i could be your Izone plugin when a block is placed on a zoned region it will cause it to notify the block was placed. if it doesn't work you must re-install all your plugins making sure to keep note who was in who (vip, mod , player, admin,) un less there were none there should be no problem with re installing.
    hope this helps a bit more then (remove your plugins till you find it)

5. Offline

BeerDone

It would have, if I had either of those. But I don't use neither Essentials or Permissions. Thanks for a tip though, I've been working on a permissions file to put on my server :>

6. Offline

Lolmewn

Hehe, I had something similar, but then with my own plugin.
    Not that helpful though. What I did was backup server, change the port, delete all plugins one at a time and then check if it's still there.

7. Offline

greyfire

And Izone have you checked that out? i did recommend it scince it is in your plugin list

8. Offline

BeerDone

Okay, problem solved, it's MoveCraft and it has such message for some sorta debug, guess I can't complait since it's in beta... So thanks for your help, but I guess I will start asking the MoveCraft dev now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.