[SOLVED] Plugin deleted from bukkitdev

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by HenkDeKipGaming, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HenkDeKipGaming

Hey developers,

About a week ago my MinetopiaATM plugin got taken down by bukkit for a fair reason.
    I had a paid version for 99 cents which is against the rules.
    I didn't read those rules, doesn't help me because it's just dumb, so I didn't really know.

So there were changes required, I removed the link to the paid version and everything that had to do with it.
    Still if you search for MinetopiaATM it's gone in search list.
    It makes me really sad since I had over 106k downloads and I put a lot of work in it.
    Can my plugin be brought back into the search list of bukkitdev?

I'm very sorry for not following the rules!
    I should have read them all, after I create this thread I'll read everything carefully so it won't happen again ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread!

Karsten (HenkDeKipGaming)

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to better section.
    Notified dev.bukkit staff

3. @HenkDeKipGaming So your plugin is back but you are saying you want it back indexed in search engines? You know Curse don't control what is and isn't indexed to that extent. You can easily request google and bing to index your page again, the reason it wasn't is due to it being removed.

4. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@bwfcwalshy I think he/she means in the BukkitDev site

5. Offline

ZeldoKavira

Your plugin is live, we don't have an exclude from search state that keeps the plugin live. I can search for and see the plugin, as walshy said I would try clearing your cache.

6. Offline

HenkDeKipGaming

Thanks all!
    It works again, thank you so much.
    Have a nice day!
    Solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.