[Solved] Looking for a race plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by deimos161, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

deimos161

Hey guys,

Im wondering if anyone can help with a race plugin?
    I am currently using Dwarftcraft but it seems to clash with Citizens and the Dev is unresponsive with fixing the bug or updating (DC is holding my server back)
    It doesnt seem very finished either.
    Anyway, Im looking to switch over to something else that has the same features and more.
    Does anyone have any plugins they know of?

2. Offline

SourceForums

What do you mean by racing plugin?

3. Offline

deimos161

A plugin that adds races, Like Elves, dwarfs and such. Each race have their own perks, like dwarves are better at mining, elves are better at combat.

4. Offline

SourceForums

I that case, Dwarfcraft is probably the only plugin that you might be satisfied with as other plugins similar to Dwarfcraft are simply terrible. Maybe you can request someone to create an edited version of Dwarfcraft at Plugin Request section of Bukkit Forums.

5. Offline

deimos161

Hmm yeah, I guess I could.
    I was trying to release my server this weekend, I guess I can still do that but change plugins when one becomes available, Thanks SourceForums

6. Offline

SourceForums

Since it's not starting from scratch, it should be done pretty fast. <Removed advertising - Necrodoom> Thanks. Also, don't forget to mark this thread as 'SOLVED'. I hope I've been a help to you.

7. Offline

deimos161

<Removed advertising - Necrodoom>

8. Offline

SourceForums

Thanks, I'll be sure to join. Again, mark this thread 'SOLVED' and close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.