[Solved] Looking for a coding partner

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Milkywayz, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Milkywayz

Hello, I'm looking for a person who has experience in java (obviously), bukkit (obviously), and a good planning mind. What I'm working on currently is a plugin that was suggested to me by one of the players on my server. His vision was to have a plugin where people can invest money into other players then after a set amount of time (either exactly after the investment, or a set time per week) based on their productivity / handling of money. Currently i completed a lot of work on the plugin but all of the code is subject to change to handle issues. The plugin is in the alpha state since i still need to do a lot of work and add a config. The plugin uses MFS for database storage. Lots of stuff is based on storage and i opted to use MFS because it supports FlatFile and has a extensive API which makes it relatively easy to work with file storage. Any collaborators will receive Author status on the future bukkitdev page, credit in the plugin, and possibly funds via paypal (no promises). The beta of the plugin will be relatively basic with straight forward/expectable investment yields and progressively get more complex. I have not made a github page yet because the code is rather raw at the moment meaning there is Zero testing and likely will contain bugs. If you are curious of my programming past. I made EntityManager, Goldtools, and McLevelUp.. 2 of which are discontinued. I have experience in Swing (which doesn't really matter), and i've been coding since February. Im thinking this plugin has real potential if i(soon to be we :D) can get it very stable and error free. You don't need to "apply" just respond if your interested. I hope we can make a fun and productive team, if no takers then i guess i will just try to do it solo which isnt as fun and will take longer.

2. You didn't quite finish the sentence there... you invest and then what ?

3. Offline

Milkywayz

invest then after time you get paid based on that person you invested in's activity (building, breaking, etc).

4. Offline

booooo201

That seems interesting.

5. Offline

Milkywayz

Nolonger looking for a coding partner, currently i do not have enough time to devote to developing a plugin on this scale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.