Filled Sneak Plugin 1.10

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Typpo, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Typpo

Plugin category: Faction

Minecraft version: MinecraftVersion 1.10

Suggested name: Sneak

What I want: I want a plugin that allows players to use /sneak and so they can move normal pace while sneaking. This is a good plugin for factions and for raiding.

Ideas for commands: /sneak - Toggles sneak

Ideas for permissions: sneak.allow - allows a player to use /sneak

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

I Al Istannen

@sidward35
    Rules number 6:
    This is because of malicious ads. If you could move it to dropbox or filedropper or probably google drive or other sites not displaying ads, that would be nice :)

And you don't need to log enable messages, Bukkit does that for you.

If your plugin works, that is an extremly clever way of doing it! Wouldn't have thought of that.
    I am quite excited to hear what typpo says :p

3. @I Al Istannen That is why there is a report button :p (Not sure if you have already)

And it is indeed a clever way of doing it, when I first saw the thread I was thinking I would need to do tests and set the walking speed higher than the default 0.1 to make shifting move faster. The issue with that though (Do not quote me on this) I believe it makes the player render as not sneaking which would be bad for servers like factions due to people being able to see your nametag.

I Al Istannen likes this.
  4. Offline

I Al Istannen

@bwfcwalshy
    I already reported it, but wanted to mention it to him along with a few alternatives. And I needed to congratulate him on the way he did it.

How do you all think of setting the walking speed??? I though I had to modify the data watcher... Overcomplicated much? (but it WORKS!)

You could be right on that, though I don't know either ;)

5. I've used it a bit lately on a project I'm doing (Different to the other 3 I'm also doing (Fudge cake my life))

6. Offline

sidward35

Whoops! My apologies for not reading that rule carefully, thanks for the heads up @I Al Istannen. Here is the reupload on Google Drive.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  7. Offline

Typpo

Is the plugin ready? Thanks for making it

8. Offline

sidward35

Yup! Should be ready to go, but let me know if you have any issues.

9. Offline

Typpo

What is the link?

10. @Typpo

11. Offline

Typpo

/sneak doesn't work. :(

12. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Typpo
    What is the error? Anything in the console? Or does the command work, but you simply don't sneak? Do you sneak, but are too slow? And so on.
    Explaining a bit more makes helping easier ;)

Mentioning you, @sidward35 so you get a notifcation.

@Typpo
    Please tahg sidward in your messages, as he won't see your messages otherwise. Just write "@<name>" (like I did a few times) or click the "Tahg User" button in the bottom right of every post.

13. Offline

Typpo

@sidward35
    /sneak doesn't work
    Command not found error :( The plugin is installed and I restarted my server several times but it won't work.
    Any fixes?

14. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Typpo
    The command seems to be properly defined.
    Could you post your console log (or the <server dir>/logs/lastest.log) and the output of "/pl" (here the colors are important)?
    The console log please directly after a restart.

15. Yes and no, green indicates it loaded correctly but not that the commands and things are correct. Red just means it did not load correctly. A plugin can still error on startup and be green. The colours are pretty useless apart from if it's red you know 100% there is an error.

16. Offline

Typpo

@bwfcwalshy @I Al Istannen
    Actually I figured it out, my server is bugged and I get a console error. Some commands like /lagg for clear lagg dont even work. I will contact the server host today. Thanks for the help though.

17. Offline

Kwright02

If it still doesn't work I have made a working version.

18. Offline

Typpo

Thanks for all the help but I got the plugin working. Closing the thread. C:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.