Filled Smited whilst logging in

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Albert_Bowden, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Albert_Bowden

on a server, when the owner comes on, he gets automatically smited so everyone hears a thunderbolt noise no matter what world you are in. It would be great if someone could make a plugin when every time the owner logs in, it smites them so everyone in every world will feel amazed or something. The version is the latest version of minecraft, 1.10.2, and of course, bukkit. It would be awesome if someone did this! Thanks!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Albert_Bowden

Thanks so much for the quick reply!!

4. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Albert_Bowden
    If this fulfills you needs, could you mark this as filled?
    Helps keeps this forum clean and makes it easier for developers to see what is requested and what filled.

Thread Tools on the top right of this page > Edit Thread > Prefix > Filled

Albert_Bowden likes this.
  5. Offline

Albert_Bowden

Im sorry but i cant do that. Can someone please lock it for me?

I can not see a bit where it says edit thread at all.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2016
  6. @Albert_Bowden Thread Tools at the top right of the thread next to watch thread. Then edit thread, prefix, filled

7. Offline

Albert_Bowden

Next time, please tell me to click on the words "Edit title" instead of the words "Edit thread" and for the sake of everyone else also. As this confused me and i couldn't find it last time, i have recieved an automatic punishment for something that i could not find. I hope this helps you in greater communication of the people you help. Thank you!

8. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Albert_Bowden
    Tahg people so they get an alert. Write "@" and then the name or click the "Tahg User" in the bottom right of every post.

I would have writte it out in more detail like I normally do, but I felt lazy and copied @bwfcwalshy's text from some thread.
    I aplogize.

9. Offline

I Al Istannen

bwfcwalshy likes this.
  10. Offline

Albert_Bowden

I am a new member and i do not know how to do some things, so give me time. You shouldnt be directing people to things that are not there @I Al Istannen and thanks for the apology.

11. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Albert_Bowden
    It was just meant as an information :)

Welcome on the forum though!

Albert_Bowden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.