Filled Small plugin for my server

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by iceblue1188, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iceblue1188

Hello!
    Can anyone make the following items with the following names/lores run a command i specifiy?

Diamond sword with name:&b&lBattle and lore:&7Click_to_battle_someone_random! = /battle
    Netherstar
    with name:&b&lStats and lore:&7Click_to_see_your_stats! = /battlestats

Thanks! I need this asap.

EDIT/EXTRA: Guys, I need a plugin exactly like this. No other plugin works for me how I need it to.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  2. Offline

CarlosRP

When do you want them to run the command? When right clicked or left clicked?

3. Offline

iceblue1188

Both. Also, everyone should use.
    Forgot to mention in the thread, it can't just be a plain diamond sword. It has to be with the lore and name.

4. Offline

Jaackk

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  5. Offline

iceblue1188

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  6. Offline

Jaackk

The chances are that if someone was to create a plugin that would have dependencies too, also can you explain why? Maybe the problem you have with the plugins can be resolved, there are also many other similar plugins :)

7. Offline

teej107

One of them. But not the other 2

8. Offline

iceblue1188

I rather just have my request done.

9. Offline

Jaackk

Developers don't want to waste time doing something that already exists, if your problem can be resolved there is no reason for someone to have to re-code a whole new plugin.

10. Offline

iceblue1188

No, these plugins can't solve my problem. I need something excactly as I requested it.

The other 2 dont fit my needs

11. Offline

Firestar311

A few posts ago you said that only 1 did not fit your needs, and the other required dependencies. As a few of the other developers have said, no one wants to recreate something that already exists

12. Offline

iceblue1188

But they dont work for me and what i'm asking doesnt exsist!

Its ok guys i got someone to do it for me so you guys can stop being mean :D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.