Slot Lock

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by WestnightHawk, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Offline

WestnightHawk

On my servers I used a compass to open a virtual GUI menu. I would like to have the compass locked into the last slot of the player's hotbar no matter what. I have a Creative and Survival server, so the compass will not be able to disappear on: drop, click, clearinventory, and death. There is no need for any commands or permissions. Heck, I don't even need a config. It just needs to be locked into that last slot no matter what. If it happens to disappear, then it needs to be back there.

2. Offline

Garris0n

timtower likes this.
  3. Offline

WestnightHawk

Garris0n I have. The issue I have with that plugin is it just flat out doesn't work. I have tried multiple different versions and configurations, but nothing happens. I also do not like how the developer has chosen to add unnecessary features into the plugin such as backpacks and books.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

WestnightHawk It doesn't work won't help anybody, do you have error log or something? And you can easily disable the backpacks and the books

5. Offline

WestnightHawk

timtower I don't get any errors. I tested the plugin with the default configuration that it generates with.

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

And that is not working because?

7. Offline

Garris0n

To be fair, the books part is completely reasonable as it allows you to lock books in peoples' hands(probably good for minigame servers with guides or something), and the backpacks can't exactly hurt you if you don't use them.

timtower likes this.