Filled Skywars without a dedicated server?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Drqgon, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Drqgon

Hello! My friend recently suggested I put a skywars game on my server, and I thought it was a pretty great idea, so I went out and did some digging for plugins, only to find that most all of them require a dedicated server. Could I request a skywars plugin to be made that works on a server with a bunch of other stuff on it as well? I'd dedicate a world for it, of course, but I am not able to dedicate a whole server for skywars. If not, that's fine. Thanks!

2. Offline

PresentingTulip

It's highly unlikely someone will make you a skywars minigame plugin for free here. Use a free one or be ready to pay the big bucks.

3. Offline

Drqgon

@PresentingTulip k, do you have any recommended ones that work for a single server and not a dedicated one?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  4. Offline

termanator1128

@Drqgon you dont need a dedicated server for most of them all you need is multiverse core

5. Offline

Drqgon

@termanator1128 really? all i saw were ones that needed a separate server. which ones did you find?

6. SkywarsReloaded.

7. Offline

termanator1128

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
  8. Offline

Drqgon

[quote uid=91144520 name="UnseenMC Network" post=3304656]SkywarsReloaded.[/QUOTE]
    @UnseenMC Network I'm pretty sure that one requires a dedicated server?

[quote uid=90953740 name="termanator1128" post=3304675]@Drqgon heres 2

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/wickedskywars.556/[/QUOTE]
    @termanator1128 i've seen both those, i'll have to try them out to see how they work

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

9. If you want a plugin that isn't septate servers, I suggest using SkywarsReloaded <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>
    If you ever do want it to be on a dedicated server its compatible with bungeecord

10. Offline

MasterDoctor

Try Minigames Lib with MGSkyWars, I use it on my server and it works a treat.

UnseenMC Network likes this.
  11. SkywarsReloaded only requires Multiverse-Core. Have you even looked at the page?

12. Offline

Drqgon

Apologies

Apparently I failed to read the SkywarsReloaded description and it supports multiverse. This post no longer requires replies. Thanks to all who replied anyway.

UnseenMC Network likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.