Skylands turning into normal!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by fotoply, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So the other day, we where messing around on my server, when one of us decides to get down to the normal world to get some stuff.
    When he jumps from on eof the island the server crash with a error in the Inception plugin...
    I then proceed to update and test if the update has fixed it.
    It has, but after goin back to skylands I noticed something weird, the clouds was at the top of the world, not the bottom!

While I'm wondering it becomes rainy and night, which is two things I never have seen in skylands!
    I turn on my fly hacks to test out if it has gone out of skylands mode, and yes it has, the normal world is now generating at the edge of skylands, for no reason...

I think it is the Evironment variable that has hange, but I can't seem to find where it is stored...

I need some help quickly, because I had to shutdown skylands until this is fixed and the people on my server are not happy about it!

If any of you can help, it is much appreciated.

2. Offline

Lihad

Check version 1.02 of inception. should help you out. and then make sure that the config.yml is set so the your skylands world has environment type SKYLANDS. Your skylands world should come back to square :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.