SkyBlock [Seperate Inventories] [Co-Op]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Stevensaurus, May 12, 2013.

1. Offline

Stevensaurus

Hello everyone. So I want to get SkyBlock on my server, but I'm having issues finding a plugin that suits my needs.

The closest I could find to what I need was SkyBlock Co-Op, but it doesn't have separate inventories per island. In it's current state, anyone can bring any items they want to their islands.

Now, I would be able to just use MultiVerse-Inventories, but players would still be able to bring their items from their personal island to their friends islands.

I need something very similar to SkyBlock Co-Op, but with support for separate inventories; just all around better made.

Thank you in advance!

If anyone is thinking about taking on this plugin, please take into account that there are a lot of people would would like to use this plugin; so you'd have to be fairly dedicated to updating/adding features to this plugin!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

Stevensaurus

Bump; is anyone interested?

3. Offline

Williscool98

Stevensaurus
    Perhaps you could just ticket the dev for that plugin, rather than asking for a WHOLE new one to be made. :p

4. Offline

Stevensaurus

It's not just this new feature; the plugin is all around poorly made, and the player support is less than stellar.