Sky Portal

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Bob1nz, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Offline

Bob1nz

Plugin category: Teleportation

Suggested name: SkyPortal

What I want: Basically Id like to have a plugin which allows a "nether portal" to go to the sky world or any other world created with MultiWorld or Multiverse
    The way it would work is to use a different block such as Quartz (could be changed in config.yml) and light it the same way as nether portals but it takes you to the same x and z co-ordinates in another world. For example a Sky island world.
    It would need to check there is a safe block to stand on and if not locate the nearest safe place. and create a portal in the other world for return (similar to nether portals)
    The skyworld mentioned here is another world generated using multiverse. Link is http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/floating-island-world-generation
    Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: skyportal use - Allows players to use skyportals

When I'd like it by: As soon as someone is able to make it :)

2. Offline

ZeinH

Use the Plugin ' iGates '

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

That one requires to know where the new portal is gonna be, the plugin that is requested has to work the same way as a nether portal ( automatic creation etc )

4. Offline

Bob1nz

yeah iGates isnt exactly what im looking for. I would like the behaviour to be the same as netherportals but to go to another world.