Simplifying Kicking and Banning

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by robot56, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Offline

robot56

What I Want:​
    Pretty much of what I am suggesting is a simpler and more efficient way of banning people. This could be for example giving someone a specific "number" when they login,​
    Suggested Commands:
    The number can be used in a command like /fban [number given]. I was thinking of something before or after the prefix but if there's any other place, its fine. This could also make tps' a lot simpler.​
    OR:
    Now if all of the above isn't possible, then maybe a command to bind a tool to instant kick/ban upon touch.​
    I would really appreciate if someone would do this :)

2. Let me get this right, you want a plugin that is supposed to make banning and kicking simplifies, so you suggest to use /fban (number given) ?

What in the world make you think thats more simple than just do the vannila /ban (name)?

The tool is possible, but why? ;S
    "Hey, If I am able to hit you, your banned from the servers!" .....

3. Offline

robot56

Hmm... I really dont see a point of the post but seems to me you just commented to say "this is a crazy idea and pretty pointless"

1) It's supposed to be an alias to rather type out a player name. And Im not forcing you to do it, so why say:
    2) About that, its supposed to be something like a powertool, to simplify banning/kicking,

4. I was just asking what you wanted, so I was sure before I eventualy started to make it! I also INFORMED you that there already is another way of doing this, and that it is not possible to make it more simple then this!

... and yes, you didnt force me, but I still wanted to do it, so I dont see the point in whining so mutch! :)