SimpleCrops Extension

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CryoCrafter, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there,

I have recently started development on a new all custom drugs server, and we would like players to be able to automate their drug productions, so we would like to be able to use Cactus, Sugar Cane, Melons, Pumpkins and Cocoa Beans aswell for the drug crops.

We do have a plugin that supports everything we need, but only for crops like wheat, carrots and potatoes. It is called SimpleCrops (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/simplecrops-make-custom-crops-usefull-for-survival.71260/) and has a lot of cool features.

So it would be cool if someone could modify the plugin to make it work with the crops listed above aswell, since those are the only ones thta can be automated.

With some crops tho, some rules need to apply:
    Cactus, Sugarcane, Melons and Pumpkins:
    - If the player places the seed / base block and the crop grows a new block and the block is broken, it drops the crops specified custom drops and executes the events etc
    - If a player manually places a block (melon, cactus, sugarcane or pumpkin) next to it or on top of it, it does not detect that as manually grown and will therefore not see it as crop grown block, but remove the entire block, dropping the item
    - Only crop grown blocks can give the events that are specified in the editor, not blocks placed by users

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@CryoCrafter Do you have permissions from the developer for that?

3. I am in contact with the developer of the plugin and we are currently working on getting the things sorted out, he is also working on updates for it.

He said, he might open the sourcecode to public soon

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Lets wait for that then, or let the developer handle this request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.