Plugin Request Simple Region Market for minecraft 1.2.5 (tekkit)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Itay080, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Itay080

I would like to get the Simple Region Market for minecraft 1.2.5 (tekkit) since it has been deleted from bukkit, I don't know why. If it has been deleted for legal reasons and it is illegal to send copies of the plugin, give me a same plugin please.
    How to buy and rent regions: By right clicking a sign
    How to make a region buy-able / rent-able - By placing a sign somewhere, and then using worldedit.
    The sign should be like:
    [Buy]
    X dollars
    -REGION NAME HERE SO IT WILL HOOK WITH WORLDGUARD-
    [Rent]
    X Dollars
    -REGION NAME HERE SO IT WILL HOOK WITH WORLDGUARD-
    Y Time

Note: Only an admin is able to change the price of the region.
    How do I want it: With signs, it should hook with an economy system and with worldguard and worldedit.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.
    And we can't make a copy of something when we don't have a description, nor do I think that many developers still have the Bukkit.jar for 1.2.5

3. Offline

Itay080

Simple Region Market is a plugin which gives you an option to buy regions and rent regions, it has been removed from bukkit, and I don't know why. I hope that you understand the description of the plugin, and if you do, may you please send me a plugin like that?

4. Offline

Itay080 I know the plugin, but you need to provide full details on how you want this. Sign formats? How do you put up an offer? How do you buy / rent a region etc?

5. Offline

Itay080

Yes, I want it with sign formats, I don't want players to put an offer, I want me to choose a price for renting / buying a region, you buy / rent a region buy right clicking at a sign

6. Offline

But you never said how, you need to provide that information. Nobody will be able to make it without knowing how you want it.

7. Offline

Itay080

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.