Simple plugin needed.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Sh4dow_G4ming, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sh4dow_G4ming

Plugin Category: misc

Suggested Name: SnowBallKiller

Minecraft version 1.7.10

What I want: I am helping run a factions server and one of the plugins we use is a pokeball plugin that let's you throw eggs at mobs and it drops a spawn egg, but players on this server can buy a chicken Spawner that gives them basically infinite money from selling chicken spawn eggs. I would like a plugin that stops snowballs from being dropped when a player breaks snow, and also blocks the crafting of snowballs. The only way I want players to be able to get the snowballs Is from buying them from the shop. Also if possible add in the ability to catch mobs with the snow balls, but if that's too much trouble I could live with just the snowballs being blocked. The point of all this Is I want to find a plugin that uses snowballs to catch mobs so that player have to buy a "net" so to speak from the shop.

Also if possible I would like multi world support to be able to turn it off in specific worlds.

Thank you

Also If anyone knows of a plugin for 1.7.10 that already does this, please let me know

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
  2. Offline

pie_flavor

The snowball thing would be impossible without a complete recode of the pokeball plugin, but NoItem can handle the snowball ban.

3. Offline

Sh4dow_G4ming

Ok thanks I'll look into it

4. Offline

Raydond123

It is actually possible, you can get the BlockBreakEvent (not sure if that's accurate but you get what I mean) and then I can cancel items from dropping from it if it was a snowblock.
    I'll start working on this and message you with the details. @Sh4dow_G4ming

EDIT 1: Never mind, I see what you mean by "The snowball thing". You were talking about it catching a mob with it.

EDIT 2: You can indeed use NoDrop for this. Sorry, I misread your post @pie_flavor . If you still wish to have a custom coded one, just message me.

5. Offline

Sh4dow_G4ming

How hard would it be to change the egg to a snowball in the plugin that I'm using? Because I found the plugin "OtherDrops" and it includes a way to deny the drop

6. Offline

Raydond123

You mean to switch the egg that's in the PokeBall plugin to a snowball? Or just change any egg to a snowball...
    Also if I were to change the plugin, I would need permission from the creator of the plugin first. I'm always cautious about this stuff.

7. Offline

Sh4dow_G4ming

Change the egg in the pokeball plugin to a snowball
    The plugin I'm using is EggCatcher

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  8. Offline

pie_flavor

Um the rules state don't ask people to edit plugins.

9. Offline

Sh4dow_G4ming

Oh I apologize this is literally my first time using bukkit forums, so I'm still getting used to how things work. Won't happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.