Simple /kick and /ban

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ethan Hall, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Offline

Ethan Hall

Im looking for a plugin that works with the latest build of Bukkit. All i need it to do is /kick,/ban and /pardon. Are there any simple plugins out there that do this?

2. Offline

ZapTeR

It is very important commands for the server and MCBan not working

Sorry for eng

3. Offline

MarkusNemesis

To kick / ban people. you type

/#kick <name>
    /#ban <name>

4. Offline

ZapTeR

don't work

5. Offline

b10

same wont work

6. Offline

George

You must be in the ops.txt file to use those commands.

7. Offline

Ethan Hall

8. Offline

Bradley

wow i dont get why people cant figure out tht all u have to do is put a # sign in front of the commands

9. Offline

Danxl5

Perhaps because it's not totally obvious that op.txt is used to issue server commands via the client? :/

10. Offline

Bradley

ya well there not gonna allow random dudes on the server kick and ban people now are they ya dumb ya have to be an op or admin or whatever u wanna call it! so maybe b4 you go crying on the plugin request u think for half a second

11. I support the idea of a simple /kick /ban /pardon plugin. However, i would love to see that implemented with Nijikokun 's permissions plugin.
    This would allow me (and other server owners) to give /kick and /ban permissions to someone without adding them to the ops.txt list.

12. Offline

ZapTeR

Linux server not working. Please crate the ban system plugin.

13. Offline

GGreenBass

I run the server on linux, and even with some plugins running I've never had problems using /kick, /ban, etc.

14. Offline

TerraPlay

I'll give it a try to code a /kick and /ban plugin with Permission support. Don't expect to much =)!