-Simple- InstantPotionsPeople

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by NeilFarwoods, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

NeilFarwoods

IPP

*Looking for developer!

Hi, I got a pvp server and i would want to be able to drink potions instantly, instead of the few seconds it takes, this shouldnt be hard (just chaning the drinkspeed)

Commands:

/ipp on : off
    Turns InstantPotionsPeople on/off

Premisions

ipp.premision.true

2. How about a command that adds potion effects to you

3. Offline

NeilFarwoods

goodstuff20 I already have such plugin no, thanks i really want to be able to drink potions instantly :D

4. Oh ok

Why don't you just throw splash potions at the ground?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  5. Offline

NeilFarwoods

goodstuff20

because i want to be able to do skills with another plugin i made it so that liek you can do: super strike, ( STR 3 Increase for 2 secodns ) But they take to long to drink, so i need it to be instant also for arena maps ---> AWESOME

6. Ok cool

7. Offline

NeilFarwoods

8. Well I can't right now - sry - but to the devs - just add a listener (if there is no specific potion drink event then just do playerInteractEvent maybe) and check if the player is drinking (which means he first started drinking) and if yes then add potionEffect to player

9. Offline

gcflames5

I can do this if needed. PM or skype me.

10. Offline

Phoenix1123

Currently making the plugin now. Should be fairly easy.

EDIT: Finished. Just polishing bugs and IDs.

11. Offline

NeilFarwoods

Phoenix1123
    Awesome! ty man when it will be available for download?

Phoenix1123 Hi man ty when it will be available for download?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

12. Offline

Phoenix1123

Any second now, Just uploading. It currently has 1-2 bugs, But not really game changing, I'm working on them as we speak :p

13. Offline

NeilFarwoods

14. Offline

Phoenix1123

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/instantpotions/

If you wait a sec, I'll make it more efficient, Right now it just loops through every potion ID that isn't a splash potion, But in the new one it will just get the effect and Custom effects of the potion and apply them to the players, I will also update this plugin regularly to add user-requested features, so please leave comments / suggestions!

15. Offline

NeilFarwoods

Phoenix1123 put in that it was a request and by the way whay do you mean with costum effects? like wither potions? and... Download link plz

16. Offline

Phoenix1123

NeilFarwoods Oh yeah, My bad :p

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/instantpotions/files/1-instant-potions/

And by custom Effects, I mean like potions with multiple effects will be supported, such as wither, nausea, blindness ect. :)

NeilFarwoods Waterbottles and some PotionID's are broken with the old one, PS You may have to wait a little bit longer as I'm having trouble using PotionMeta to give the primary effects.

17. Offline

NeilFarwoods

Phoenix1123 I use the plugin Infinitekits to create my own potion effects, And yes a fix would be lovely!

Phoenix1123 the links dont work it saids: This is under Moderation, and the download link i get an Error...

18. Offline

Phoenix1123

Hmm, It seems You have to wait for the plugin to be accepted :S

I would post externally but I don't want to get a bad rep with bukkit.

19. Offline

NeilFarwoods