Simple Combat Logging Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by stantheman68, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Offline

stantheman68

Plugin category: PvP

Suggested name: BlastLog

What I want: A plugin that when a player is hit, if he try's to re-log then he will die when he logs back on. Also I want when someone is hit they have to wait 10 seconds until they have access to re-log.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed.

Ideas for permissions:
    blastlog.bypass Allows him to relog in combat

When I'd like it by: Tomorrow if possible.

Notes: Yes I have try'ed Anti-Logger and lots others. But I did not like them at all.
    Please do not post in the comments other plugins.

2. Offline

np98765

So because you "don't like them", you want someone to waste their time creating something that already exists?

Unless there's a dev who's really bored or something, you're not going to get this.

Post WHY you "don't like" the others ones. Then we'll tell you to contact the plugin developer.

3. Offline

stantheman68

Cool story bro

4. Offline

evilmidget38

stantheman68

My older brother is the creator of Anti-PVP logger, a plugin which has everything excluding the temporary ban. I think the current version is broken, but I bet I can convince him to update. His plugin can do commands to penalize players, so you could temp-ban them for 10 seconds. If he won't update it, I'll do it for him. And now that I think about it, he reformatted his hard drive and may have lost the code, so I might take it over anyway.

Plugin link:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/anti-pvp-logger/

5. Offline

stantheman68

Please send me his skype or some kind of contact. I have many questions. I tried to edit his plugin through Eclipse but it gave me an error that I could not find the right directory.