Filled Simple Apocalypse plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Martian11, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Martian11

I just wanted a basic plugin called Apocalypse. I would make it myself but I can't code.
    Basically all this plugin does is make you catch on fire when there isn't a block above you. So basically if there is a block above you, you don't catch on fire. If there isn't a block above you, you catch on fire. Also I don't know if this is possible, but can you make it so when you transition between not under a block and under a block, the fire doesn't stay on you for like 30 seconds. I want it so when you catch on fire, but go under a block, the fire only stays on you for like 2 seconds. Thanks!

2. Offline

xX4w3s0m3Xx

Nor a block directly above you or just in like 10 blocks anove you?

3. Offline

Martian11

I'd like it so if there is directly above you then you don't catch on fire. No matter the distance between you and the block

4. Offline

xX4w3s0m3Xx

Alright, now that's clear I can try to create it

Martian11 likes this.
  5. Offline

Martian11

Thankyou!

xX4w3s0m3Xx likes this.
  6. Offline

xX4w3s0m3Xx

I got another question about the timers. You want it so when you transition from "not under a block" to "under a block" it only takes 2 seconds for the fire to stop and when you transition from "under a block" to "not under a block" you want instant fire? By the way, this is what I got working at the moment

7. Offline

Martian11

Well now that I think about it, have it so the transition from "not under a block" to "under a block" takes 5 seconds for the fire to stop and the transition from "under a block" to "not under a block" takes 3 seconds to catch on fire (that is, if you can do that) Thanks!

8. Since nothing has been postet yet, nor is the Project finished, i would create this Plugin for you.
    Is that okay or is xX4w3s0m3Xx still working on it?

9. Offline

xX4w3s0m3Xx

I am working on it, but I can't get the timers to work, I could upload what I made already if you want

10. Yes, the Code would be good, although i already have a clear idea

11. Offline

xX4w3s0m3Xx

Alright, do you feel like posting the source afterwards, so I can see how I would do things like that in the future?

12. Yes, no Problem

13. Offline

xX4w3s0m3Xx

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  14. Offline

Martian11

oh wow thanks to everyone for making this! Sorry bukkit didn't notify me when yall replied :/

15. Offline

Firestar311

If the plugin works for you, please mark the thread as Filled by going to “Thread Tools” -> “Edit Thread” -> Theb select the Filled prefix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.