Filled Silverfish blocks turn into normal in inventory

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by tspierer2, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tspierer2

Plugin category: miscellaneous

Minecraft version: 1.12.2+

Suggested name:
    SilverfishBlocks

What I want: Very simple plugin, I have a creative server and I want a plugin that replaces all silverfish stonebricks into their default non-silverfish block once they are put in inventory.

rephrase: putting silverfish stonebricks in your inventory turns them into normal stonebricks in your inventory.

Thank you very much, I am not in a rush so take your time to make this.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  2. Offline

KarimAKL

@tspierer2
    Question: What exactly do you mean when you say "put them in your inventory"?

Note: I'm not sure i can make this, just curious and thought it might need a better explanation.

3. Offline

TheEctoplasm

4. Offline

tspierer2

when you're in creative mode and you put blocks in your inventory, so when you put silverfish blocks in your hotbar/inventory they turn into their normal blocks instead because silverfish blocks are very useless in creative servers and they are annoying because people accidentally use them and it messes up worldeditting.

Thank you!

Edit: the plugin you made loads fine in console and shows up in /pl but it doesn't seem to work. When I place "stone brick monster egg" in my inventory it remains the same block.
    I am on 1.12.2 if that changes anything, also thank you for taking your time to do this

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  5. Offline

KarimAKL

6. Offline

tspierer2

7. Offline

KarimAKL

@tspierer2 Glad to hear it! If anything doesn't work please let me know and i'll see if i can do something about it. :)

tspierer2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.