Silly Beacon won't beam.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AuZor, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AuZor

Why it doesn't, I don't know. I've done it in SP multiple times, and it beams right away, - but when I do it on the server, it refuses to pull off any beams.

Is there a chance a plugin, somewhere, blocks the beam of it? I've been looking through every single plugins,properties and configs, but nothing seems to be associated with beacons.

[​IMG]

I currently have Craftbook, Multiverse-Core, World Portal, WorldEdit, Worldguard, neoPaintingSwitch, BoostBlock and Fly Mode.

2. Offline

Necrodoom

Does the beacon do any of the other effects, such as the temporary potion effect?

3. Offline

AuZor

No, I am not able to choose any of them. It won't take any ingots, diamonds or emeralds either.

4. Offline

Necrodoom

It isnt obvious from screenshot, are there any blocks above the beacon? it needs to be directly below sky.

5. Offline

AuZor

..That's ridiculous. I was really hoping it was plugin related. Is there a way to change this, possibly with the help of a plugin?
    I'm kinda attempting to place a beacon under an ender portal UNDER the ground.

6. Offline

Necrodoom

I dont know of any, moved to "Bukkit Help" since you are looking for a plugin now.

7. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

8. Offline

AuZor

timtower likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.