Solved Silk Spawners Help

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Justin2001, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Justin2001

What is the permission for players to obtain spawners after tnting the spawners. I have type the permissions but it still didn't work. Please help me.

2. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 What plugin are you using to do this, and what permission did you give the players?

3. Offline

Justin2001

I use silk spawners plugin and my permission is this silkspawners.explodedrop

4. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 Could you please post your permissions.yml?

5. Offline

Justin2001

I don't know how to post the file but I know I type this permission:
    - silkspawners.explodedrop
    but I still can't obtain spawners after I tnt the spawners. I'm using silk spawners plugin.

6. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 Chances are you probably didn't give the permission to the correct user/group, or perhaps the file isn't using correct formatting.

7. Offline

Justin2001

I just want to know the obtain spawners after exploding it permission is it like this?
    or this
    - silkspawners.explodedrop (true)

8. Offline

nverdier

9. Offline

Justin2001

But why the silk spawners plugin permission help written extra a (true)?
    It say the permission is this
    - silkspawners.explodedrop (true)
    And I've type
    but it still didn't work. Nvedier, can u help me? Thank you.
    @nverdier

10. Offline

Justin2001

Someone PLEASE help me,

I have one more problem. When I get a spawner, it didn't give me the picture of a spawner. It is a pink and black cube and its awful! Do anybody know how to change the item picture to a normal spawner?

@nverdier please help me if you can.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  11. Offline

nverdier

Are you using 1.8?

12. Offline

Justin2001

@nverdier yes im using 1.8.3.
    How do I change the picture to a normal spawner?

@nverdier Yes im using 1.8.3. How do I change the black and pink cube to a normal spawner?
    Can you help me now?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  13. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 AFAIK, you can't. You're not ever supposed to have it it Vanilla, so they didn't add it in 1.8, apparently.

14. Offline

Justin2001

@nverdier No i didnt use vanila, i use spigot 1.8.3. Ive seen some server use silk spawners pluginbut their spawners are not pink and black cube. How did they do that?

15. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 Are those servers running 1.7, the 1.7 protocol hack, or 1.8?

16. Offline

Justin2001

@nverdier They use spigot 1.7.10. The server is mineage pvp. Before, I use spigot 1.7.10 first, and then i only use 1.8.3. My spawner is still a pink and black cube when i use this two spigot version. In 1.7.10, it also have this problem. Do you know how to fix this bug?

@nverdier Can you help me now?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  17. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 Please post the latest.log and your permissions file in a pastebin.

18. Offline

Justin2001

@nverdier Sorry, i cant play minecraft today. I will post the log tomorrow. Can you teach me how to fix silk spawner texture problem in 1.8? I heard they say i need to use minecraft 1.7.10 so that the spawner wont have a black and pink cube. But how do i fix that on 1.8?

19. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 You can't, AFAIK. It's client sided, and the texture of the item in the inventory doesn't seem to be existant.

20. Offline

Justin2001

So i must use 1.7.9 and play on 1.7.9 so that i wont see the texture problem? @nverdier

21. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 As far as I can tell, yes. Unless somebody proves me wrong with a way to correctly see those in your inventory.

22. Offline

Justin2001

@nverdier When will minecraft fix this silk spawner texture bug in 1.8?

23. Offline

nverdier

@Justin2001 They won't. Or at least don't have any plan to that I know of. You can't have them in your inventory in vanilla, so they took away that.

24. Offline

Justin2001

Minecraft 1.8 has fixed the spawners texture problem! I can see normal spawners now and I'm using spigot 1.8.3. I also can see normal spawners in minecraft 1.8 servers! Hooray!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.