Solved [SignPortals issue] No inventory plugin working right on my server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Gallion, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gallion

I have tried WorldModes, MultiInv, Multiverse-Inventories and now WorldInventories to keep survival and creative inventories separate.
    They either don't succeed in keeping inventories separate (Multiverse-Inventories) or they do, but the changes don't reflect client-side (MultiInv and WorldInventories).

Here is a video of how MultiInv and WorldInventories both behave on my server :

Other plugins are BorderGuard, CommandBook, CraftBukkitUpToDate, Guardian, HeroicDeath, IRCTransport, MorePhysics, Multiverse-Core and SignPortals, PermissionsBukkit, WorldEdit, WorldGuard and right now WorldInventories.

I have taken care to remove any other inventory plugin before trying a new one.

2. Offline

Killburner

I've dropped WorldInventories onto at least three servers and simply mirrored the nether/end worlds to their parent, with no inventory sharing between other worlds. I'd double-check that the plugin is initializing and maybe post your config. Here's mine for reference:

Code:
    domiimport: false
    donotifications: true
    dostats: true
    groups:
        AltairII:
        - AltairII
        - AltairII_nether
        - AltairII_the_end
        Morbius:
        - Morbius
        - Morbius_nether
        - Morbius_the_end

3. Offline

ZeroZX4

leave only multiverse and multiinv in plugins folder and than try

also paste here your multinv groups.yml

4. Offline

Gallion

I should have thought of doing that before! I found out that Multiverse-SignPortals is causing the issue!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.