sign link

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by seiterseiter1, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Offline

seiterseiter1

I dont think this can be accomplished but its worth a try to ask.

Plugin name: Sign Link

What I would like:
    In the 1.3.2 plugin update they added a feature were if you click a link in chat it brings up a menu asking if you want to go to the website.
    Well after having a think about this I was think of seeing if someone could make a plugin that when you click a sign it brings the menu up with the website that is defined on the sign.
    I would like it that you type a command like /signlink add (Website) and then right click the sign to bind it to the sign. Then when someone clicks it, it brings up the menu to ask you to go to it or not.

Ideas for commands:
    /Signlink add (website) used to bind website to sign.
    /Signlink remove used to unbind websites from a sign.
    /Signlink check used to see what website is binded to a sign or if there is a website.

Ideas for permissions:
    Signlink.add
    Signlink.remove
    Signlink.check
    Signlink.use

If this cant be made could you tell me so I can get this post deleted.
    Thanks Seiterseter

2. Offline

Hoolean

I am almost certain that it is possible so that when you right-click on the sign it sends you a message that, when you click on, sends you to a page. However, I am not certain whether it is possible for it to send you to the link directly.

3. Offline

seiterseiter1

no as not directly im meaning you right click the sign and it sends you to that menu that asks you if you want to go to the website or not instead of just clicking the link in the chat bar

4. Offline

JjPwN1

People are still discussing if this is possible on this thread. I haven't, personally, seen an API for this with Bukkit. But, I may be wrong.