Solved Sidebar ingame (no client mod)

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Dobolous11, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dobolous11

How does this work? 2013-04-15_23.34.37.png

2. Offline

TheUpdater

just do /scoreboard objective add <whatever you want after this look on youtube>

download new bukkit api

3. Offline

nitrousspark

4. Offline

Chloe-chan

5. Offline

Dobolous11

i would like that but so you can see your money not your deaths (kills)

6. Offline

devilquak

Dobolous11

This isn't the plugin request forum, and many plugins like that exist already. Google is your best friend.

7. Offline

Dobolous11

devilquak

you could have at least told me a name because this is my first post and i have been serching for a while now

8. Offline

devilquak

No offense, but I honestly doubt you've been searching at all; I did one simple search myself and found exactly what you wanted in less than 3 seconds. I, like most other people who would reply to your thread, would rather teach you how to find these things on your own instead of just spoon-feeding you answers.

And remember, this still isn't the plugin request section.

9. Offline

jacklin213

Be nicer to new members , I didnt know how to use the search function when i first joined.
    @Dobolous11 next time click on the "Get Plugins" tab and look for it there , or use the search bar at http://dev.bukkit.org

10. Offline

Dobolous11

11. Offline

jacklin213

Btw if u found wat ur looking for use the edit thread button near the top n change it to filled/solved

12. Offline

devilquak

You seem to be confusing a more authoritative tone with a meaner one. I was, by no means of the imagination, being "mean", or rude, or anything like that. I may have sounded monotonous and tiresome, but my intentions weren't malicious, and honestly 9 out of 10 other developers that would have replied to this thread would have given the same answer that I did: he/she was requesting a plugin in a development section, and didn't bother to even search for one first, ergo, I pointed those two things out for him/her. In fact, many other people would have truly been bully-like or aggressive, not as relatively held-back as I was.

And to be honest, if Dobolous11 is going to try to develop plugins, or even run a server, one of the most basic concepts that he/she needs to pick up on is the ability to look things up on Google. If I had posted help threads every time I had a question about running a server, hell, just about developing my first plugin, my post-count would be in the thousands by now.

I know that was long, sorry.

13. Offline

jacklin213

Alg I know what u feel like , I Get annoyed sometimes because of it. And I'm one of those harsh people but it's kinda like good cop bad cop now :D

devilquak likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.