Filled ShortCuts

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by heroboy04, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Offline

heroboy04

Hi this is the 2nd thread that I open for this plugin or way or...
    thanks for timtower for the plugin DynamicAliases . maybe you can help me again :D
    what I want : a plugin that just make shortcuts I mean in the DynamicAliases when I write
    /hub = /spawn + /leave commands for games
    but in the DynamicAliases plugin whenever I write /hub and I go to see in the .bat file ! I see that I write /hub not the commands that I put it in ! .
    the reason why I am opening this one 'cause there are a lot of games that I will use on the server that don't let me use the command /hub even if its command for leaving there !

so I was thinking maybe someone can make a plugin that when I write the /hub it just do the commands like it let me write all the commands in /hub so when I go to the .bat I can see that I write all the commands in /hub

I hope you understand what I mean :D

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

heroboy04 You only see the first command, you fire the other commands, you just don't see them show up in the log, try /msg <yourname> you see?

3. Offline

heroboy04

So is that mean that there's no solution ? r u sure ? :( :( ? 'cause I am sure that there are a lot of plugins that don't let me do anything and I don't think every one will update the plugin just for that ... ! maybe ! or maybe they don't see ! or what ever ! !! !!! :(

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

heroboy04 I made my plugin do it this way so it will have tab completion, there are alias plugins that don't have tab completion but do offer the functionality you are looking for ( maybe ) not sure how your minigame plugin works. But in my opinion: ask for that command whitelist.

5. Offline

heroboy04

timtower
    Ask for that command whitelist ? ( /hub )
    :( you always give me the full answer ! even if it's sad :( :p :D !
    :( ! :)
    ! well ! I guess it's the last thread about it ! I will close it now ! :)