Several Token Plugin Requests

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HazePvPHD, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HazePvPHD

Suggested name: TokenShop Crates

What I want: I'm not sure if their is any GOOD ones out their already but I would like a plugin where you have a token shop GUI which is easy to setup, this TokenGUI would have items in it (working with the ability to change the item lore, item name ((color code accepted)) amount and more). The other plugin that I would like is a Mystery Crates Type thing. You can make as many tiers as you want in the config and for each tier you can change the amount of items you can get from 1 crate, the item name, item lore, enchants on the item, ability to run commands on opening ability to set how much, of an item at a certain % will the person get that item when opening a crate. The crate isnt like anything like other servers has, this will give you a chest with a certain name and when u right-click it you can recieve some items from it at the certain % that is set in the config and the max amount of items from opening 1 chest.

Ideas for commands: For the TokenShop one:
    /token give
    /token send
    /token shop
    /token take
    /token set

For the Crates one:
    /givecrate
    /takecrate

Ideas for permissions: token.admin (access to /token give, /token take, /token set)
    crates.admin (access to /givecrate, /takecrate)

When I'd like it by: ASAP!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.