Setting up multiple spawn points by neutral & teams

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by brainshoe, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

brainshoe

So id like to have 3 different spawn points. One for first joining players or someone neutral that hasnt joined a side. The other 2 spawn points are for which team you decide to join (i.e. Alliance or Rebels).

So what should happen is if you're neutral and you die, you auto spawn at neutral spawnpoint. If you are in alliance and you die, you spawn at alliance spawn point and same for rebels in their spawn point.

I'm using essentials and factions so I know neutral/newbie spawn point is configured on essentials but how would i set up the 2 other spawn points with essentials and factions?

2. use /setspawn (group name)
    it should respond with "spawn point set for group (group name)"
    NOTE: i'm not sure if it works with factions. i know it works with groupmanager groups so that admins can have a different spawn point from players and so on. couldn't hurt to try.

3. Offline

wowzersam

why not just set warps?

4. Offline

brainshoe

How will setspawn group help organize where you spawn after death? I know setspawn newbie is where first players spawn and setspawn is where neutral players who die will spawn. But Im trying to figure out how to change a player's spawn point who has joined a side so when they die they spawn at their faction's base

I dont think warp has anything to do since you have to either type in the command or manually activate it.

5. why not just build a barracks and pud beds in it, tell you player to sleep in the bed, then when they die, they'll spawn back at it?

6. Offline

Niknea

Or if you use multiverse make separate worlds and in the config it says respawn world put the world you want them to respawn in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.