Setting Up A Server

Discussion in 'General Help' started by PrinceRocks, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PrinceRocks

Hello,
    I am currently setting up my own MineCraft server but I don't know what to put on my server. I am pretty experienced in many, many things to do with servers but I just want someone to help me out a bit with what to actually put on my server. I enjoy Factions servers and Prison servers the most. I'm not that trusting with people knowing passwords and stuff, but I'll give it a shot. If you want to setup my server for me, I will give you the Admin rank and the highest donator rank. I will put them together. I will also give you many more things on the server if you wish, just not /op and I can't pay real money. I don't mind what type of server you make, just as long as it isn't Skywars.
    Thank you so much! If you can help me out, put your skype name in the comments saying what you can do! I will also need you to follow this format:

Name:
    Skype Name:
    MineCraft Username:
    1 - How much experience have you had in making MineCraft servers?
    2 - Have you helped any other servers? If so, please list them in your answer.
    3 - Do you know how to set up a professional MineCraft server?
    4 - Will you advertise the server as much as possible?
    5 - Will you help in anything else I need?
    6 - Anything else I need to know about you?

Thank you if you apply.
    - PrincerockstaraMC -

2. Offline

mateuszbrem

Name:Oliwier Pelc
    Skype Name:<Removed>
    MineCraft Username:mateuszbrem
    1 - How much experience have you had in making MineCraft servers?:I made my own and hosted my own server and I am looking on making a new and because I had to close my old one.
    2 - Have you helped any other servers? If so, please list them in your answer.I have helped a few server's but I cant remember the names of them.
    3 - Do you know how to set up a professional MineCraft server?Yes
    4 - Will you advertise the server as much as possible?Yes, because I am a youtuber so I can record.
    5 - Will you help in anything else I need?If you need help and I can help then yes.
    6 - Anything else I need to know about you?I like playing minecraft and hosting a server :)

3. Offline

PrinceRocks

Thank you for replying and filling out the application in the correct order.
    I need your Skype name before I can let you configure my server so I can talk further into this.

Thank you,
    - PrincerockstaraMC -

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Skype is not allowed.
    PrinceRocks You want somebody to make you a server and you don't know what kind? That is kinda odd.

5. Offline

PrinceRocks

Sorry timtower. I didn't know that Skype wasn't allowed. It's just because I have to talk about a lot of things and it will be really annoying waiting for a response every 24 hours.
    Also, I don't want them to make it for me. I just need some ideas. I'm going to edit the files and stuff, I just don't know what type of server I should have.

- PrincerockstaraMC -

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

PrinceRocks The waiting is everywhere. Not just on here.
    And you are saying conflicting things " If you want to setup my server for me"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.