Setting Players Money Balance In Vault

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by nw_, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nw_

hey, i'm new to developing plugins (only started last week and found this website). i was wondering how to set a players balance in VaultAPI. i've already configured the build path and all that, i don't need any help with setting up. i just need the code for that

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@nw_ economy.set probably

3. Offline

GamerzKing

Have you read the JavaDocs for it? That will tell you everything.

4. Offline

Lolmewn

What have you tried (TM)?
    Like, the method you need to use is SUPER obvious. I don't understand what you could possibly be having troubles with.

5. Offline

Zombie_Striker

Yeah, but
    @nw_
    In case you mean you have no experience in programming before last week, then I would suggest that you should learn Java first before continuing Bukkit. Having knowledge about how to program in Java is a requirement for working on Bukkit plugins. Without it, you will run into simple problems (like this one) that could have been easily avoided.

Please, find a tutorial from the following link, learn Java (should only take a week), and come back to Bukkit.
    https://bukkit.org/threads/plugin-dev-sticky-learning-java-where-to-learn.395662/

6. Offline

Scorpionvssub

econ.depositPlayer(player, amout);
    econ.withdrawPlayer(player, amount);

@nw_

7. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Scorpionvssub
    Welcome back Captain Spoonfeeder! Almost thought you left your ways.

BTW: You did not explain what either method does, nor have you actually answered his question. He asked how to set the amount of money for a player, not how to add/subtract a certain amount from a player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.