ServerGuard

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by gauso001, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Offline

gauso001

Suggested name: ServerGuard
    Function: A giant suite of tools to protect your server-
    1. Anti X-ray
    2.Anti hacked client and spam, autoban, but doesn't do it to people in creative mode (builders)
    3. Block protection that allows the destruction and placing of certain blocks. Examples: I have a spleef, and I want to protect everything except for the snow. I have a rollercoaster, and i want to allow the placing of minecarts on the start track.
    4. Option to autoban people who try to destroy protected blocks with a configurable ban message. Example: Banned: You have been caught griefing by ServerGuard!

Commands: /sg - general command
    /sg help - help
    /sg axr - toggle anti X-ray on and off
    /sg ah - toggle antiHax on and off
    /sg protect - general protection command
    /sg protect help - protection help
    /sg protect pos1 - set pos1 of protection region
    /sg protect pos2 - set pos2 of protection region
    /sg protect name - protect the region between pos1 and pos2 with the name "name"
    /sg protect name exclude b block - allows breaking of "block" in region "name"
    /sg protect name exclude p block - allows placing of "block" in region "name"

It would be great to have this plugins as soon as possible, as my server needs it, and so do many others.;)

Please make this plugin!:)

2. Offline

np98765

1. Orebfuscator
    2. Not possible, read the [READ ME FIRST]. Get NoCheat+ or AntiCheat and an AntiSpam plugin.
    3. WorldGuard, or search. (I don't know one off the top of my head, but there should be one)
    4. Honeypot

TL;DR
    Read the [READ ME FIRST] and search.

3. Offline

gauso001

I have worldguard, it will does not allow destruction/placing of certain blocks in a protected region.

4. Offline

np98765

Ok, then maybe search for that plugin. If one doesn't exist, then post ONLY about that. Everything else can already be accomplished by well-established, well-made plugins.

5. Offline

JeremyZh

You can protect around the snow in spleef.

6. Offline

gauso001

Ok, obviously I need to clarify: Orebfuscator DOES NOT hide my ores, I tested it with nodus. For the AntiHax thing, whenever I do /gamemode player, it will ad "player" to the bypass list. My spleef is round! I want it to autoban people who destroy blocks that I marked as protected in a region, not just any block like honeypot does.

7. Offline

np98765

WorldEdit has a cylinder selection. -_-

Orebfuscator works perfectly well, as anyone will tell you. There is not anything better than it, and I doubt there will be. I've never heard anyone say that it's "bad", besides the fact that it works too well -- It sometimes affects legit players.

I highly doubt your going to find someone to recreate something like Orebfuscator just because it "doesn't work" for you. Or use FamilyJewels.

-_Husky_- likes this.
  8. Offline

breezeyboy

Works fine for me.. maybe think about chosing an mode for it to run on?

9. Offline

np98765

^^ Choose Engine mode 2