Server Wont Start!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheGamesHawk2001, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

martinke123

Mabye try to only use
    1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar
    In the start

2. Bump. Still Not Fixed Guys, Come on i need this !

martinke123 I Dont understand, you mean change the .bat file?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2016
  3. Offline

martinke123

Yes

4. Offline

LHammonds

Illegal Exception in an array. Hmmm....This could be a problem in several areas:

1. Some plugin
    2. Craftbukkit
    3. Java
    4. PC hardware

To make sure a plugin is not the issue, rename the "plugins" folder to something else to disable all plugins...such as "plugins-disabled"

If there are still problems after disabling all plugins, re-download Craftbukkit 1.7.2-R0.3 again to make sure it was not corrupted during the last download or after it was on your PC.

If still having the issue, uninstall all versions of Java and reboot your PC. Then install the latest version of Oracle Java JRE which is 1.7.0 Update 55 (install both 64-bit and 32-bit if you have a 64-bit Operating System)

If you are still having issues at this point, it might be hardware related such as bad RAM, failing hard drive or maybe even an active virus interfering with the operation of your computer.

LHammonds

5. I Have 16 GB of ram

6. Offline

LHammonds

Good for you. Did you do any of the steps I mentioned to troubleshoot your situation?

LHammonds

7. Solved Thanks to LHammonds Beasty skillz <3

8. Offline

LHammonds

And the problem/solution was.....????

EDIT: Don't forget to edit the 1st post and select "Solved" from the dropdown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.