Server Wide Item Search (I cannot find)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Johnnyboy118, May 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Johnnyboy118

I have to the best of my abilities tried several different searches to find a plugin that will allow me to find the locations of any particular item and the quantity of the item in each area.

For instance if an item is stolen, such as a stack of 64 Diamond Pickaxes from a private Admin supply room, I would like to enter a command that would tell me the coordinates of every chest containing diamond pickaxes, and possibly the number of diamond pickaxes in each chest.

I already use a plugin called OpenInv for player inventories but have no way of knowing whats in a players chest without hunting down every one of a player's chests. Plus some players like to hide their chests behind false walls/paintings and underground, making it extremely difficult to find stolen items.

Please let me know if this plugin or a similar plugin already exists. If it does not I would be extremely grateful if someone could develop a plugin that is similar to what I have suggested or a plugin that incorporates these features in some way. Thank You very much!

P.S. This is my very first thread so please tell me if I need to change anything and I will. Thanks.

2. Offline

APhilosopher

wow its amazing there was no interest for anyone to make this plugin even back when this thread was made,

survival no item spawning is probly the most common type of server out there imo,

and yet minecraft multiplayer has not gone without a dupe exploit or hack for more then a few months at a time in the years its existed,

tired of reseting maps to get the economy and player items back to legit,

a plugin that would help admins search all chests in all worlds would be extremly helpful to cleanup these messes dupe hacks and exploits cause

3. Offline

hawkfalcon

Random bump is random. Over 1 year wtf. But this would be cool.